REMBE® GRX®: The first rupture disc with FDA conformity.
REMBE® graphite rupture discs offer you the familiar REMBE® quality and reliability – even in extremely corrosive media, low pressures and high temperatures. Like all REMBE® rupture discs, the graphite rupture discs are also manufactured in Germany. The maximum working pressure is 80 %* of the minimum burst pressure. REMBE® graphite rupture discs are applicable for highest temperatures by using a unique chemical vapour deposition method (PyC coating). The rupture discs are applicable from -180 °C up to +500 °C under oxidizing and reducing atmosphere, +1,500 °C under inert conditions. Versions with vacuum and back pressure support are also suitable for the above mentioned operating conditions.
* Depending on the specific application.
Depending on the application and nominal pipe size, the rupture discs are installed directly between flanges. If required, you will also receive a suitable signalling device which, in conjunction with your process control system, will inform you about the rupture disc's response. Nominal pipe size available from DN 15 (0.5") to DN 600 (24") with burst pressures from 20 mbarg (~0.3 psig) to 63 barg (~900 psig).
Automated processes use intelligent signalling systems to keep you informed at all times about the status of your entire plant and any faults that may arise. You can even install signalling devices for rupture discs that have already been installed.
- Product purity (carbon content ≥ 99,9 % for PyC coating).
- Highest temperature resistance (+1,500 °C under inert conditions) and leak-tightness due to an innovative coating.
- Highest corrosion resistance.
- Extra long service life.
- Temperature-independent material properties and burst pressures.
- Reusable vacuum support.
- Manufacturing without polymer sealant.
- Simple installation.
** Excluded processes with infant food and breast milk.
- chemical industry
- chemical reactors
- cryostats + transport containers
- gas compressor modules
- gas turbines for power generation
- intermodal containers for corrosive / aggressive media
- oil and gas separation and treatment
- petrochemical plants
- power plants
- process vessels
- water injection pumps
- chemical- petrochemical
- oil and gas industry
- pharmaceutical industry
Your contact person
I will be happy to advise you about the most suitable rupture discs for your process. Individually, in detail and taking all relevant parameters into account.